Recently, the parents at SwiftKey up to date their beta software, bringing in an up to date emoji format, and it appears its the flip of the secure model to get the identical remedy.
Swiftkey acquired an replace, bumping it to model A.A.P, and comes with a number of enhancements and bug fixes, together with efficiency and reminiscence enhancements, RAM optimization for ice theme, fastened Swiftkey cloud sync points, and extra.
All the brand new options that have been being examined within the public beta of the appliance ought to arrive within the subsequent replace. For these of you on the lookout for an entire changelog, right here it’s:
- Several reminiscence and efficiency points resolved
- Ice theme makes use of much less RAM now
- Some pressure closes when loading languages
- Other pressure closes affecting totally different elements of the app
- Keyboard not jumps after unlocking the system with a password
- The backside row is not hidden by the menu bar on some Motorola and Meizu units (in case you are experiencing this situation on different units, we would love to know so please inform us at help.swiftkey.internet)
- Fixed some points with SwiftKey Cloud sync
Head over to the Google Play Store and obtain the up to date Swiftkey keyboard on your gadget. If you already bought the appliance, open Google Play Store and search for the appliance underneath “My Apps.”