Google has just lately up to date Google Drive app for Android, which brings various enhancements and bug fixes to the app. As you all know, Google launched separate Docs and Sheets app, it appears the corporate is integrating them with different apps.
Recently, Google pushed an replace for Google Drive which asks you to put in Docs and Sheets app if you need modifying functionality within the app.
It does look a bit of unusual since you must transfer to a brand new app to edit the paperwork. The newest replace additionally added a brand new file buttong and a brand new refresh merchandise within the overflow menu. Here’s the entire change log of the up to date Google Drive app:
- Rearranged slide-out navigation panel with settings hyperlink (not in overflow menu)
- Prompts to put in Docs and Sheets for modifying functionality
- Automatically makes use of Docs and Sheets apps in Drive
- New file button now in overflow menu
- New refresh merchandise in overflow menu
If you’re a daily Google Drive consumer, head over to the Google Play retailer and obtain the up to date app. Also tell us about your evaluations relating to the up to date app.
Source: Android Police