After Sprint and A.C. Cellular, AT&T has lastly started rolling out the Android A.A KitKat exchange for the Samsung Galaxy Note G.
The exchange is rolling out as we converse, and brings handful of newest choices on board, along with all the choices launched in Android A.A KitKat, wi-fi printing assist, and additional.
Now, clients can entry media controls and digital digital camera correct from the lock show, together with seen tweaks comparable to a restyled standing and navigation bars. There’s improve SMS capabilities as correctly, giving clients the facility to select Hangouts as a result of the default SMS app. Here’s a whole change log for the substitute:
- New Lock Screen Access
- Media Controls – full-show album paintings and media controls when listening to music
- Camera Shortcut – entry the Camera software program correct from the lock show
- Improved shopper experience when a lot of messaging apps are put in – All SMS and MMS messages are collectively within the similar app, alongside totally different conversations and video calls.
- Visual content material materials similar to pictures, films, maps, books, and video video games are even greater with full-show immersive mode. The UI stays hidden whereas interacting with the content material materials.
- Restyled Status and Navigation Bars – standing and navigation bars are translucent and should sit on prime of apps, along with simplified standing bar icons
- New storage entry framework – Simple for patrons to browse and open paperwork, pictures, and totally different info, all through most purchaser hottest doc storage suppliers.
- Consolidated Location Settings – location suppliers are constructed-in and additional detailed by new Location menu
- Expanded Emoji Icons
- Wireless Printing – helps printing over Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
- Prevention Information pop-up message is suppressed.
- New platform assist for protected NFC-based transactions by the use of Host Card Emulation (HCE).
- Beats Music is Preloaded
- Video participant closed captioning Settings > My gadget > Accessibility > Google subtitles (CC) and Samsung subtitles (CC)
- Can be set sound for Samsung apps (identify/message/e-mail/calendar) Setting > my Device > Sound > Samsung functions
Don’t panic in case you possibly can’t see the substitute instantly, it’s rolling out over-the-air, and can attain all models inside the coming days. You can manually confirm for the substitute as correctly by going to the Settings apps. Let us know using the suggestions underneath whenever you acquired the substitute.